Thursday, May 31, 2012

May 22, 2012


Hey everyone this week was great. Probably my favorite so far on the
mission. We had a new weekly record of 9 news with 4 families this
last week and one of those was the cousin of the bishop here. We got
the reference last Monday and we have taught him 3 times already just
last week. We teach him again tonight and also tomorrow. He can only
go to church every other week so we have to wait 6 weeks to baptize
him. Which I believe he is going to happen. So yeah a very successful
week we were very blessed and guess what we did on last Sunday to have
such a successful week? We had a fast as a zone to be an example to
the rest of the mission and it happened. Fasting really works
hopefully yall can see what it did for us over here.
I think we are almost in the rainy season. Today is pretty dry and hot but all
last week it was just steady rain and little downpours every now and then.
Our house went from a steamy 80 degrees to about 71 or 70. So I like
that. But the big thing today, and the reason I’m writing on Tuesday
is because we went to the temple today! It was so great. We had to get
up at 3:45 to make it on time. We had two elders who stayed the night
in our house because the bus from there area (45 minutes away) doesn’t
run at 5 in the morning. So we got there at about 630 and the session
started at 7. Elder Falabela the area 70 was in the session with us
which was cool and I got to buy lots of stuff at the distribution
center. Lots of DVDs and manuals and pictures and stuff. So it was
pretty sweet. So yeah that was our week in a nutshell.
We’re working hard every day and we are having a great time. We have changes
in about 4 weeks so I may or may not go somewhere else we will see. But
my comp and I are really going to try hard and we are going to start
to see the baptisms in this area. Dad it sounds like things are going
by so fast over there. I can’t believe it’s been a whole year since I
was graduating. And I wish I could have gone to BYU with you I really
miss that place. And in a couple years you’ll be able to stay in my
apartment if it’s raining haha. And give Bivens my address it’s the
apartado postal 951-a address. Or give him my email too. That’s good
they split the Ogden mission too didn’t it go all the way up to Paris
ID? And I remember Steve I talked to him at the north Sanpete
tournament a couple years ago. Have a great last week and enjoy your
time up in the cabin. I would love to be there with you guys. Mom you
sound like you have enough to keep you busy. What are you going to do
in 2 weeks when all you have to do is get Zack to find a job? Maybe
you can send me some of that cotton candy? Haha but send me pictures
of graduation because I can’t believe it’s already here. But I will
try and write you guys again. Mom could you put $20 in my
account so I can fix all of my pants? We shouldn’t use mission money
for it and its $3 per pair. Thanks! Well I will write you all in a very
short 6 day week from now and just remember I love you all and I pray
for you all many times a day. Have a great week. –Love Elder Kilts

1 comment:

  1. you have good sense of fashion kindly share some fashion ideas about great kilt i really love to wear it

    ReplyDelete